Friday, August 9, 2013

The New Shit Is In the Shiznett!!

And I couldn't be happier, going to TRU today I saw this swag!


Yes yes oh happy day, now if only OMW would move it on the kits, I would be a happy Pand-ee.

And they had it's fancier but not as easy to mega mod brother thee....Rampage!!!!


But if that is not cool enough, they have in this series....a....HAIL-FIRE!!! Now I might acutally buy this one, I sold my old Hail-fire out of discombobulation and near manic bordom, but hey, worth another shot!


And they have the New Rebelle stuff, it's pretty cool when you see it packaged and imagine a world where cute little women shoot each other with Nerf darts all day long if you think about it.  My second thought, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS GROWING UP, I NEEDED A GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT when i was 8!!!


But for now, they're Cheaper than Oakleys!

More laterz after Chris makes you rub the lotion on the skin or else you get the hose again!


--Cartaya









No comments:

Post a Comment